The final two recyled canvases. I stayed with the farm scene, but this time I changed the season - not that I'm ready for winter!! Again I used the colored pencil acrylic transfer. This one was harder to see, probably because there was so much white. Also I'm finding that some of the purple colored pencils tend to bleed from the acrylic matte medium. I had to enhance the dark areas after the transfer dried on the canvas. The bottom was texured with acrylic paste and painted with metallic highlights.
The finishing touch - the snowflakes - were added with the ever-ready true and trusty - hi-tech - toothbrush!
August 12, 2010
#100daysupportwithrachel #the100dayproject #2021100dayproject racheldavisart.bayarea.com My 100 day project: Create 100 pen and ink drawin...