Top 10 Broken New Years Resolutions:
- Lose Weight and Get Fit
- Quit Smoking
- Learn Something New
- Eat Healthier and Diet
- Get out of Debt and Save Money
- Spend More Time with Family
- Travel to New Places
- Be Less Stressed
- Drink Less
I am a consumate list maker and New Years Resolutions is a list I never forget. However, I am guilty of putting resolutions on the list that I know I will never fulfill. I need to make a meaningful and attainable list for this New Year . . .
so, I'm not going to stress myself out with weight, and all those other stressors. I'm going to make resolutions that are fun. Although my budget really needs some attention and I have decided this year to use the library more and Amazon less! Other than that, my 2013 goals are . . .
1. Continue to blog twice a week
2. Continue to use Goodreads, and read 25 books this year.
3. Create a catalog of all my paintings
4. Create new paintings for; Riverview Gallery,
the Fall exhibit with L.S., & the YAA Juried art exhibit
5. maybe clean my Studio
6. maybe - develop a Website
7. maybe illustrate the goat book I've been thinking about for years
8. maybe re-start my Etsy store
9. maybe check-out Pinterest
Maybe . . .