My previous attempt at using my own art for collage left me with some issues:
1. the first being that all the texture under the paper collage caused the paper to look like it had folds or wrinkles – I didn’t like that,
2. and secondly – my copies were not archival quality, even though I color pencil painted them again and sealed them with UV acrylic varnish.
So, I’ve decided to try a different approach – acrylic medium transfer. Using my original black & white art – copied on inexpensive paper and colored pencil painted. My Gardener has volunteered to assist me in this endeavor.
Jeremy is half-way there - to Summer Camp.
WAITING FOR OUR WINGS Back to the winged critters and the challenging composition. I was given excellent advice - my compo...
WAITING FOR OUR WINGS I've added more critters and leaves and feathers to break up the strong vertical line and bring the left si...
Won't be long now and my critters will get their new wings. But until then, they have to make do with the wings I've created for th...