Tuesday, April 27, 2010
APR 27 - Acrylic Medium Transfer
Once I removed as much paper as I safely could, I let the tranfer dry completely - preferrably overnight. I trimmed it carefully with scissors. I think more paper should have been removed, but I was afraid to test those waters!
Jeremy is half-way there - to Summer Camp.
WAITING FOR OUR WINGS Back to the winged critters and the challenging composition. I was given excellent advice - my compo...
WAITING FOR OUR WINGS I've added more critters and leaves and feathers to break up the strong vertical line and bring the left si...
Won't be long now and my critters will get their new wings. But until then, they have to make do with the wings I've created for th...